Best Dry Suit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello.
I am a new diver. I am looking for a dry suite. So many to choose from.
Which dry suite is the best one?
I am looking for responses from people that have used a variety of dry suits and speak from experience.
I will be diving around Vancouver Island B.C. Canada.
Thanks
Duckdiverdave

Tough question, Duckdiverdave . . .

I'd say the best answer to that question is "the one that the diver purchased".

We all have a tendency to think that our decisions on such matters are always correct.

The best one, as far as I'm concerned, is my Bare XCD-2.

But then it's the only one I've ever purchased.

the K

Hello.
I am a new diver. I am looking for a dry suite. So many to choose from.
Which dry suite is the best one?
I am looking for responses from people that have used a variety of dry suits and speak from experience.
I will be diving around Vancouver Island B.C. Canada.
Thanks
Duckdiverdave

What kind of diving? Crawling inside wrecks or just tooling around looking at stuff? Also, will you travel with your suit? Do you have a budget?

Asking "What's the best dry suit?" without providing details is like asking "what's the best car?" Porsche might be great, but not if you have 4 kids and $35k budget. An SUV is a good option unless you want to go 140mph with the top down.

The type of diving I anticipate (I am new) will be just looking around. I would like the options to advance however as I gain experience IE: wreck diving.. I don't want to have to "Upgrade" to do that so I have no problem making the investment in the correct dry suite right from the start.

The type of diving I anticipate (I am new) will be just looking around. I would like the options to advance however as I gain experience IE: wreck diving.. I don't want to have to "Upgrade" to do that so I have no problem making the investment in the correct dry suite right from the start.

Back
Top Bottom