Best diving in Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Actually we are thinking of Palm beach, any suggestions
Yup

Onespeed and DebbyDiver are very experienced and always give good advice; I just have no personal experience with U/W Explorers but I'm sure they are great.

An exit or so north in Lantana, try Starfish Enterprise

In West Palm/Riveria Beach

Scuba Club of the Palm Beaches
Bill Walkers "The Wetter the Better" +++
Jim Abernethy Scuba

And my favorite

Jupiter Dive Center

You cannot go wrong w/ PB diving - if you want slightly easier diving, with really beautiful reefs, by all means Boynton. But remember, your best chance to see some large animals is Jupiter.

Me too! Me too!!!! :cool2:
Looking forward to meeting & diving with you! Should be great!

Hey Onespeed & Debbydiver - you guys should bag work and come out w/ us this Thursday - there is a thread about the dive I started yesterday (since a friend of mine did not.....right John? LOL - sorry about the short notice) w/ some details.

See if you want to go w/ us.
Its diving the Hole in Jupiter and 2 other sites; I'm requesting Tunnels too. Tough to get a ride out to that site especially since JDC stopped offering it a few months ago.

Looking forward to meeting & diving with you! Should be great!

Hey Onespeed & Debbydiver - you guys should bag work and come out w/ us this Thursday - there is a thread about the dive I started yesterday (since a friend of mine did not.....right John? LOL - sorry about the short notice) w/ some details.

See if you want to go w/ us.
Its diving the Hole in Jupiter and 2 other sites; I'm requesting Tunnels too. Tough to get a ride out to that site especially since JDC stopped offering it a few months ago.

Thanks for the invite, I'd love to but I have company this week. JDC will still do HITW as a charter, I know one of their DM's. Perhaps we can get a group together in the near future.

Thanks for the invite, I'd love to but I have company this week. JDC will still do HITW as a charter, I know one of their DM's. Perhaps we can get a group together in the near future.
I had sorta heard that too - that's good news

Thanks Brian

Thanks for the invite. Sorry but I work on Thursdays. I am off on Fridays though and hope to get in a lot of Friday dives this summer. Just sayin'. :)

I enjoy the Florida Keys for reefs and Jupiter and Fort Lauderdale for wrecks :) Have fun and be safe.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom