Best Dive site in the lower mainland

Best Dive site in the lower mainland

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wetsuit 4 life

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
This must have been asked before but what is the best dive site in the lower mainland not including conditions such as the people spent the dive with and what the surface weather was like?

White Rock and/or Strathcona, great dive starts off with a shore swim, nice wall not to deep and at the best of times a nice current that whips you around the small island

Ok, I'm the first one here, I call Porteau Cove, no erasies!
Nice and shallow for newbies and long bottom time, lots of options and variety. Plus you can't beat the protected status it enjoys.

White Rock and/or Strathcona, great dive starts off with a shore swim, nice wall not to deep and at the best of times a nice current that whips you around the small island

Uhm, I was under the impression that there were no dive sites in White Rock. Diving close to home?! Tell me more!!!!!

Sorry Sintax604 but no luck, the dive site is called white rock but it's in Indian Arm, also called strathcona

On the mainland it is Kelvin Grove or Ansil. Then boat diving over in the Seachelt area.

Back
Top Bottom