best dive operator in Cabo san Lucas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cougar

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Who do you guys Like? I'm leaving for Cabo in two days and will be there for the for the week. I'd like to find a 4-5 days dive package at a good price that goes to some good sites. I am a DM and would prefer not to only dive "the kiddy pool". (I don't mind assisting newbies.....everyone starts somewhere) But is is fun to dive with other experienced divers also.

Thanks for your recommendations. We will be staying at Cora Baja.

Lynne Curtis Gudes
"Common sense isn't."

Last edited:
Try Land's ends divers they have a very good DM and they can take you everywhere in the Cabo area...

Check out Baja Divers - Baja California Mexico & Cabo San Lucas Scuba Diving. Dive Operators Sites Maps. This is NOT a dive operation but rather a resource for divers that describes all the dive sites and operators in the Cabo area, along with maps and suggestions on lodging and dinning. There's no sign-up or registration, so enjoy! By the way, you just missed about three days of rain (Tropical Depression Olaf) and the weather is beautiful again - have a GREAT trip!

Hello Divers. I like Baja Dive I have been Diving with them several years and always get the same great service.They use a 40 foot boat thats wide and stable and has a full hard top for lots of shade. They also have all the safty gear Co2, first aid,safty line.The Dive M asters speak good english and really make sure you have a great time.
Try this link to there web site. Home

Hi Divers.I have dove with a lot of shops in the last 10 years in Cabo. Then I Dove with Baja Dive I really like Them Because of the great service and that I get to dive with Divers that have the same experence as me.
Memo is the Best Dive Master I have Dove with any where And he is always happy and ready with a joke and to help me with my gear.
The crew always washes me gear and has it ready for the next days dive.
Safty is always first with Baja Dive.
They have all the safty equiptment and a nice big ladder to get back in the Boat.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom