Best Dive Log for iphone and/or Webbased? (SB Logbook, MacDive, DiveLog Manager, etc)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hello, I know there are several good discussions on here about various mac and iPhone compatible dive logs available. With the new SB Logbook, I was wondering how that impacts the discussion (i.e. it is new and some of the discussions were before). Certainly I like very much the social/share/connect aspect of having SB Logbook right here, but would love to have a software available on my iPhone and is either mac compatible, or I guess web based would be ok as well. Thoughts, suggestions, input?

Hi, glad you like the concept of SB Logbook. It is actually web-based, so accessible from any web-enabled device. The smartphone-optimized version is apparently just about to be released. Native iphone and/or Android app might take a bit longer.

Back
Top Bottom