Best Dive Article / Writeup?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

roughwater

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi,

I've got a question: What is the best dive article you've read?

It doesn't have to be the best, but if there's an article you've read that you found really interesting, or changed the way you dive (positively), etc, would you mind mentioning it here - as to what it was about, where you read it (ie, which magazine, webpage, etc if you can remember), and maybe a short comment on why you thought it was so great.

Just thought it might be an interesting excersize.

I'll start it off....

The one that comes to my mind to start off with is "Middle Ear Barotrauma" provided by Edmond Kay.

It was via website (and included a video).
Prevention of Middle Ear Barotrauma

When I first started to dive, I had shocking problems with equalising, and found his article, and video to be invaluable to my diving!

May I list two?

THIS one I originally got as a handout at a presentation. It completely changed the way I thought about my gas supply, and was the first step down the road I've taken with my diving.

THIS one (or one like it) was probably the next. A lot of things there made a lot of sense to me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom