Best Deco Planners for Android?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

UCFKnightDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hey all,

I know there's a few past threads on this topic but they all often center on options for IPhones. Other than Multi-Deco, I was curious if there were other apps out there that you would recommend or recommend to stay away from for android. Also, I downloaded a free app, TechDeco, does anyone know anything about it? Is it accurate/safe to use?

Run a few profiles on it and on your desktop planner, and compare the results.

For relatively light deco planning, I've found a shearwater works pretty good.

For relatively light deco planning, I've found a shearwater works pretty good.

On the Teric, you can put in a surface interval which is pretty awesome. So I can factor in the boat ride out to a dive site.

I like DivePlan2, its free for basic nitrox, then costs about £8-9 or so for the all singing all dancing version. It matches very close to DecoPlanner for GUE types, and has a really useful feature that gives you amount of gas consumed on the planned dive if you set your cylinder size and SCR. Its worked for me down to 55m or so for matching to my computer on my wrist nicely.
Rich

Are you looking for an alternative to MultiDeco because you don't like it, or just curious to know what other options there are?
If it's because you don't like it, what about it do you not like?

I absolutely love MultiDeco because of how simple it is to use.

Are you looking for an alternative to MultiDeco because you don't like it, or just curious to know what other options there are?
If it's because you don't like it, what about it do you not like?

I absolutely love MultiDeco because of how simple it is to use.

Yep, just curious if there were any good alternatives is all

MultiDeco is the best so no need to look any further!
sadly that is very true
I think it's great, except I dont trust Ross

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom