Best boat dive in Pattaya

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jszei

Registered
Reaction score
Hey there, I'll be in Pattaya for about 5 days after going to Phuket. I'd like to get a couple boat dives in while I'm there. Can anyone tell me where the best place to dive is to see fish, coral, etc.? I'm not as interested in wrecks unless that's the best place to see the fish here.

Thanks,
John

Since no one replied I guess there is no good place to see fish & coral off of Pattaya.

What is the best dive spot for this area?

Sorry for the late reply. Pattaya diving isn't "world class" by any means but there are interesting sites. I guess the "best" sites for fish and coral would be Ko Rinn (Yukradong/Lorm Faang) or Ko Marnvichai. Ko Saak is much closer but is a rather shallow and unremarkable site; however, it is the best place for unusual critters like sea moths, spiny devilfish and bearded filefish, etc. Ko Krok is the closest to shore and is a nice site also. If you like nudis/sea slugs/flat worms, I'd recommend Ko Pai (for Armina), Ko Laan Vac, under the pier at Ko Laan and the "Hardeep" wreck in nearby Satthahip.

Hi there,

best bat dive would be Koh man Witchai ( Pattaya far islands ). All main dive operations go there. Mermaids, Aquanauts, Paradise -

Other spots to check out are samae-san which is about 45 mins away. Have a look at my comments on divesitedirectory.co.uk under pattaya dive sites

Have fun !

Look at the Mermaids outfit there boat trips and more varied and go to samisan every day

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom