best accessories for whites fusion tech

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I guess those would work good on wetsuits to do they just run off batteries? What's the dry time?

I, too, was trying to decide between the different dry glove systems... But today I did something really simple: just pulled a latex glove over the round SLT rings. I wore fleece gloves under the latex ones. This worked surprisingly well. No extra rings needed and gloves are about $4 per pair. I will take my chances with this: you could buy a lot of these for the price of the quickglove or the glovelock system.

I have SiTech Glove Lock QCP system. I can't recommend. I find them finicky and they have flooded twice. I now just use simple (but tough) rubber gloves that I pull over the ring. These are the ones I got from DRIS. Pullover Rubber Gloves for Dry Glove System. I have now used them for 30 dives in the cold waters of Browning Pass and Tobermory. No floods.

I have SiTech Glove Lock QCP system. I can't recommend. I find them finicky and they have flooded twice. I now just use simple (but tough) rubber gloves that I pull over the ring. These are the ones I got from DRIS. Pullover Rubber Gloves for Dry Glove System. I have now used them for 30 dives in the cold waters of Browning Pass and Tobermory. No floods.
Are you using these gloves on the si tech oval rings with the quick replace seals? What whites call the slt.
I use stretch over gloves, but we used electrical tape over them as my instructor said they leak on the oval rings. I was wondering if this longer style negates the need for tape?

I love the replaceable seals on the whites fusion tech. But I wish I could fit the round Viking rings. The ovals are a squeeze for my hands. And the simplicity of stretch the gloves over with the Vikings is great.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom