Beneath The Sea "BTS" Specials

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Randy-TDL

Reaction score
Ok, We will be at BTS next week and if you are going please stop by and say hi!! Mentioned that you are a SCUBABOARD MEMBER and I will do something special for you!!! We will have show specials that you will only get by ordering from us at the show also!

Yesterday the show crate was sealed up. We put all kinds of cool things in there to bring to BTS.

We are releasing two new lift bags for you to see and I'll take orders on these.

We also will have lift bags and a new dive light that you will be able to see and again we will have special show pricing to place orders for!

A new release of NAUTULIUS will be at the show including some new gas managment tools and a way cool gas mixer, plus some other slick features as well.

Stop by and see what freebies we has pulled together for the show.

See you all next week at Beneath the Sea ! We will be at booth number: 421

Thanks again for all your support and hope to see you there!
Randy

Many of these items are still on special on our website till the morning. Randy asked me to keep them running because of Friday's webglitch. Jump over to our specials and take advantage of them.

Back
Top Bottom