bellows

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

massi

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm looking for suitable bellows for building a passive Rebreather.
Excluding MC Master-Care (that doesn't have the size I need), is there anybody who has already built a Rebreather and can give me a hand?
Many thanks.

You might want to search for the EDO04 thread, as well as info on that fatal accident with a semi-homebuild RMV-SCR. The basic idea is simple, a really good execution thereof not.

Yes, of course!
I was not looking for your consent to my intention of creating a passive rebreather.
If we really want to talk about accidents...... we should count how many people died using RB Inspiration or CCR 2000 or any other rebreathers.....but that's another story!

Thanks. massi

massi once bubbled...
Yes, of course!
I was not looking for your consent to my intention of creating a passive rebreather.
If we really want to talk about accidents...... we should count how many people died using RB Inspiration or CCR 2000 or any other rebreathers.....but that's another story!

Thanks. massi

:confused:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom