Belizean Shores and Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

octostudio

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I will be staying at Belizean Shores later this month. They have recommended Tuff Enuff for diving. I'm an advanced diver, prefer small boats with advanced divers and nitrox. It would be nice to catch a boat right off of my hotel. Can anyone give me a rundown on Tuff Enuff?
Also I just read up on the previous restaurant post and was hoping for some breakfast/lunch options near Belizean Shores.

Thank you

Tuff-e-nuff are on the premises (or near it - I'm not quite sure). They wouldn't be my first choice, but if you're alone most options may be tricky (it's some way from town, and there aren't many divers at present so another operator might be reluctant to commit to going all the way there for you. However, not too far away is White Sands Dive Center Dive Shops Belize, San Pedro Ambergris Caye, Scuba Diving Instruction, Classes, PADI, which would be higher up my personal list. They will certainly pick you up and drop you off.

Can't advise you on food options in that area, I'm afraid. Do look at Belize Vacations, Tours, Resorts, News, Hotels, Travels, Flights, Weather, Maps, Real Estate though.

Back
Top Bottom