Belize

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Some family members and I are going to Belize in February. I am the only diver. Could some of you veterans of Belize give me some advice.

Must see things. Must dive things. Places to eat and party. Good dive boat for single diver. Culturial things.

Hi Ben:
Just need a little more info. Where are you going in Belize? Do you already have your resort picked out?
I have been on Ambergris and can help there. I will also be in Belize City in December.
Might be able to help you there too. Others on the board can probably fill you in on the rest as soon as we know where you'll be.

:)

Let us know what part you are going to. I've been to Caye Caulker know it like the back of my hand. Also there are some fun non-diving things to do on the mainland that I which I had known about when I went.

Hey Benncool

Natasha and wendy are spot on we need to know where in Belize you will be staying

ie
Ambergris Caye
Caye Caulker
Hopkins
Placencia

once we have that info you will get a lot of information from the board members.

All the best

Gaz

Back
Top Bottom