Belize slideshow

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Couldn't get it to play. Showed a preview on the main menu, but all the pictures were just black.

Photodex seems to only work with PCs. Since I started adding video clips to the slide shows it takes Photodex a while to load the show. Also in classic PC fashion you have to sometimes Refresh the page and or close Photodex and Reload it to get it to run. 95% of the time it runs fine.

Tamas:
Video was shot with an "old" Cannon Elura 80 in an Ike housing and Fisheye Fix light. I exported the clips as low res MPEGs for the slideshow. What I burned to a DVD looks much better.

Stills: Nikon D200 in an Aquatica housing. Main lens used on this trip was the 17-55, with diopters from 1-4. Also used the 10.5 a fair amount. Blue Hole I tried a 4 strobe setup with the 10.5; the problem is one strobe always ends up too far into the plane of the lens and you get a bright spot in one of the corners.

Last night I dowloaded the plugins and still couldnt get it to play. It just kept on downloading forever but I left it running anyway. This morning it must have been finished I watched it over and over a few times. I think it was worth the wait really nice format for some great pictures.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom