Belize live aboards

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

waterpik

Registered
Reaction score
Has anyone stayed on the Legacy ? It is a catamaran live aboard out of Belize. My husband is planning a trip for the end of Feb. We haven't been able to find out much about it. Thought someone out there could help.

waterpik:
Has anyone stayed on the Legacy ? It is a catamaran live aboard out of Belize. My husband is planning a trip for the end of Feb. We haven't been able to find out much about it. Thought someone out there could help.

Hello, I have been doing a bit of research myself and have had alot of luck with informaion on the Legacy. I tried a new site, to me anyway, www.snubaduba.com as well as I also emailed the Belize Tourist Information Site run by the Government, they gave us the email for the Legacy and her Captain Lisa Tormola. My understanding is she had the Legacy designed and built for her, it sounds as though it has a great dive platform and also have heard good reviews about the crew, food etc. I have a web site for her but I am not sure if it goes directly to her or her broker, I think it is her broker as I find no email for the Legacy anywhere, I guess when you work out at sea email is not so great, lol.

I am thinking of booking her for my entire family for next spring, let me know how it goes if you decide on the Legacy.

Here is the email from the Tourism Board in Belize.

Warm Greetings from Belize!!!

Please find the contact for Lisa Tormala of the Legacy:

Legacy Adventures Co.
Radisson Fort George Marina
Belize City, Belize
Direct Tel: 011-501-223-3333/Cell: 011-501-609-9911
Toll: US/Canada 1-800-811-1475
E-mail: ginnyn@catamaransailing.com
Web: http://catamaransailing.com/Crewed/Legacy.htm

Should you have additional questions, please feel free to contact us at your earliest convenience. Many thanks for your interest in our country. Enjoy the rest of your day.

Kind Regards,

Karina Cunil
Marketing Officer
Marketing & Public Relations Dept.
Belize Tourism Board

Good Luck I hope this helps you find your adventure.
Kim

Back
Top Bottom