Belated Introduction from Waltham,MA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gmbaker

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
ok, so after a few posts, I should probably introduce myself....

Greetings from wonderful Waltham, MA. I have been diving for 4 seasons and appreciate my 7mm suit more than you know. Mostly dive out of Rockport from the shore, but hoping to do a few boat trips.

I love the outdoors and enjoy camping, hiking, biking snowboarding.

I am looking for any new dive buddies becasue my current buddy works wknds so give me a shout if you are interested.

Lastly, this board rocks, thanks for all the useful information on purchasing a light (UPS says it should be here today ).

Enjoy the board...definitely check out some of the upcoming trips with the group.

Later.

Hi gmbaker, I work in Waltham, and would be happy to dive with you sometime. I'm usually out at 7:00ish if you're interested in night dives, (from Prospect Hill office Park) and have weekends and every other friday off.

I also just moved to the area and am temporarily located in Whitinsville (near Worcester), but work in Burlington. I'd be glad to go diving with anyone! Keep in mind, I've only been diving a few months, though. I do, however, have my own gear.

On a side note...if anyone knows of any available apartments in the Burlington, Woburn, Waltham, etc, areas, please let me know.

Welcome to the board from another cold water Massachusetts diver. Have fun here and Dive Safe................Arduous

Glad you are here to share your east coast experiences. I would love to hear about the MA sites.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom