Beirut

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JBFG

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Posting for a friend.

a friend of mine is going to spend a few months in Beirut and is wondering where to dive and what are the good shops.
Any recommendations for Beirut?
Note travel out of country is not an option, looking for in Lebanon only!

Encourage your friend to join SB. It will assist him with follow up enquiries. Also, a google search of "scuba diving in Lebanon" comes up with several links.

Encourage your friend to join SB. It will assist him with follow up enquiries. Also, a google search of "scuba diving in Lebanon" comes up with several links.
Yes a did a google search, but that doesn’t mean that the shops are good, reputable, and still operating after the Beirut explosion...

Mohamed Elsarji I referred to you above is a well noted and respected person in Lebanon with excellent reputation and knows almost everything to know about diving there. He has been an instructor for over twenty years and is very active in teaching and in environmental and antiquities protection in diving there.

Mohamed Elsarji I referred to you above is a well noted and respected person in Lebanon with excellent reputation and knows almost everything to know about diving there. He has been an instructor for over twenty years and is very active in teaching and in environmental and antiquities protection in diving there.

thank you! Very helpful!

Please let me know how it works out for your friend. If Mo isn't responsive or fully cooperative, let me know so that I can help you more (he is a super nice guy and he will help you for sure). I have already alerted him that somebody from Canada will be contacting him for assistance to start diving in Lebanon and he is waiting for the call. He is well connected there and will be of most help to your friend.

Please report back with information on the diving there. I have never been diving in Lebanon and I am very interested to hear from others about it.

Good luck and I wish your friend, and you, very awesome and safe diving!!

Thanx! It may be a few months though but I appreciate! I’ll try to get feedback for sure and update.

Thanx! It may be a few months though but I appreciate! I’ll try to get feedback for sure and update.

Good thing that they aren't wanting to go and dive there now, the weather in the Med. this time of the year is terrible. It won't get better until May or later.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom