beginner to divemaster

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

badladz

New
Reaction score
# of dives
are you a beginner and want to go all the way to becoming a pro?
then you should consider visiting the divemaster-college in the philippines.here you can get a lot of experience, logg dives in warm tropical water and learn everything you need to know if you would like to work as a divemaster or later on as instructor. we started the divemaster-college in the philippines to provide a solid,safe, experience for all divers who would like to improof their skills and become a member of the growing diving community.when i started diving i was looking for a place where i could life cheap, logg many dives and gain experience. so after working as instructor for 10 years in different places i finally realised my dream and bouth a divecentre in the philippines and started the divemaster-college. if you have any questions about starting diving, doing courses or if you not sure what courses to take, what to do best and need assistance doing the first step, just drop me a line, i'm more then happy to give you some ideas and advise.

zero-to-hero.png

Welcome to ScubaBoard!

I consider myself still very much a beginner diver and while I am entertaining the idea of becoming a DM at some time in the distant future I appreciate the fact that I need to accumulate considerably more diving experience/training in a variety of conditions before becoming competent enough to lead dive groups and/or assist in the training of new divers.

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Moved to marketplace

i agree 100% with you, but thats whay you do a dm course, or? during your course you learn to guide and control divers underwater. of yourse, after your certification - which you can get with 60 dives- you will still need to go and dive dive dive dive to get much more experience. i always say its the same with your driving licence, you pass your test and exam , you allowed to drive a car, but you not a good driver, just because you passed a test. same in diving i think. i did more then 5000 dives so far, might be quiet a lot for the average diver, but i still learn things and come across new situations underwater- and on the surface.

Back
Top Bottom