For Sale Beginner Camera Rig

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mikey Bag O Donuts

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I have an old Nixon Coolpix S9100 along with a Ikelight Camera housing that I just want to give away. If anyone is interested the price is free, just pay the shipping. It comes with memory card 2 batteries and red filter. Charger and cables are included. Good for someone starting to shoot. I'll be shipping it from my home on CT. See photo attached.

This is very nice of you. Hope somebody takes you up on it and gets excited about U/W photography!

I am taking my son to Guadalupe to see the Great Whites in August and I think he would love to have his own camera to keep up with dad.
If this is still available I would love it.

I am taking my son to Guadalupe to see the Great Whites in August and I think he would love to have his own camera to keep up with dad.
If this is still available I would love it.
Yes, it is please reach out to me at my personal email (XXXXXXX) and we can make arrangements.

Hi @Mikey Bag O Donuts, I’m too late for this offer, but want to thank you anyway for doing this. It’s great to see kind acts like this and that is awesome!

I'm guessing Joseph gets it. But if not, I would be interested. I just got back from the Sea of Cortez where I took pics with my cheap Intova Duo and realized it is never going to take the pics i want.

I'm guessing Joseph gets it. But if not, I would be interested. I just got back from the Sea of Cortez where I took pics with my cheap Intova Duo and realized it is never going to take the pics i want.
If I don’t hear back for Joseph, I’ll let you know...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom