Beer raised from a ship wreck in Arctic Ocean

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiverSii

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello divers, I hope this is OK to post this here.

You Might be interested in this, I brewed some IPA beer from glacial ice, bottled it, put it in a crate then dove down and left it in a shipwreck for 8 months at the bottom of the Arctic ocean... That was episode one... This is link is episode 8 check it out and see what happened

If you enjoy it ease lime and share if you would.

And hey-- you've got a Buccinum (Northern Whelk) on that bottle. Possibly a Plectrum Buccinum (Got one of those once on a beach in Labrador).

And hey-- you've got a Buccinum (Northern Whelk) on that bottle. Possibly a Plectrum Buccinum (Got one of those once on a beach in Labrador).

:rofl3: 🤓

I'd probably have a similar statement if they'd found a nudi crawling on a bottle.

I didn't know the names of the species that were the garidans of the brew. Haha but thanks for the info. I wish we had had more fottage to show of the underwater world here. Its a mass with incredible creatures and plants. Some of the most magnificent sea enemonies I've every seen...

cool video... but.. you should have taken the tools to open the box,,opened it underwater and taken 2 bottles, hammered it back shut and repeat every 6 months or so.

cool video... but.. you should have taken the tools to open the box,,opened it underwater and taken 2 bottles, hammered it back shut and repeat every 6 months or so.
That's a very good idea..... Hmmmm.... We might have to do another brew at some point and test this method out. 🤔😁😁

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom