Been Quiet on this Board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cudachaser

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
:shark:

Hi...Haven't been to this board in a while...so an intro is in order..

I'm a long time instructor in the Cocoa Beach area of Florida, very familiar with most Florida diving. I have no idea on my total number of dives, but I average 80 to 100/year.

Though diving is passion for me, to make money I'm a NASA engineer at the Kennedy Space Center (it's a super job!).

Married, wife & I eloped underwater in the Bahamas 22 years ago. We have two teenage boys, one a diver the other a passionate surfer (PS..surfing is my 2nd sport).

Hope to be an active participant in these forums...just got learn to navigate around.

Joe
www.cbscubaodyssey.com

welcome to the board joe!

Welcome back to the board, nice to see you made it back after a 2 1/2 year hiatus:)

cudachaser once bubbled...
[B...just got learn to navigate around.[/B]

• Use the new threads link on the home page. To read the latest
  • Use the mark this forum as read to get a start from scratch approach.
  • If you've started a thread or are an avid participant use the subscribe feature then use your USER CP button (top middle) to see subscribed threads and any new posts that were added.
  • Read the faq (top middle) for better understanding of the basics.
  • Notice that unread links are red in color (either a dan flag or a folder with flames coming off it). This makes more sense if you use the mark this forum as read.
  • When done reading a page use the page nav buttons at the bottom to go to the next page, and when done reading an entire thread try using the jump to option at the bottom or the link tree at the top left to navigate back out (rather than using forward and back in the browser window). This will automatically mark the thread as read.
  • Create quick links on your toolbar for the home page, one for the new posts link, and one for the search of your user name so you can revisit places you've not subscribed but where you posted to see if you have any responses. Just remember your user number changes over time so this link needs to be recreated periodically (if you get an error).

Hi! Joe,
Welcome to the board. Hope all is well at KSC.
Glad to made your way back here.
DSAO,
Larry

Back
Top Bottom