Been bitten by the dive bug

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JCoyne29

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello All !

I am about 90 days into to my diving life. I am a middle aged father of 2 beautiful girls who finially got tired of hearing me taking about wanting to learning Scuba Diving and this past Father's Day got me a gift certificate to my local dive shop. What followed was amazing. I regisitered for my OW class with my oldest daughter, so not only was a new world opening to me but I had my daughter to share it with - doesn't get much better !!

We past our OW and I wondered why I waited so long to learn this wonderful sport and open up a completely different world and my view of it. I have quickly got a Peak Performance Speciality, a Dry Suit Speciality and completed my Advanced Open Water Certficication.

I also have planned a liveaboard trip with all my new dive buddies in Jan can't wait.

Joe

Congratulations! You live in a great area to dive some historic wrecks. What a lively lake you have to dive there! I hope you asked for a drysuit from Santa!

Nice to hear that the dive bug bit you!

welcome to the wonderful world of underwater.

Can't think of a better way to spend time w/your daughters.....You're a lucky man, congrat's !!!!

If you get interested in Cave Diving and want to see the other side of the Dark Side let me know. I found that diving both open water and caves offers the best of two worlds.

howdy,congrats and enjoy......now dive dive dive with your daughter...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom