Becoming a DUI Dealer?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Two hours in a sparsely populated area with active high volume dealers is very different from NY, FL, CA. In other words, the manufacture takes into consideration not only distance but also population. People drive hours to shop for drysuits if they have to to compare prices and save $$. Politics plays a big role in your scenario.

I'm not sure I agree with this. The nearest shop to us is 2 hours. The nearest shop to them who also sells DUI is 15 minutes. Dive Rite was the same way. It's an excuse

I'm not sure I agree with this. The nearest shop to us is 2 hours. The nearest shop to them who also sells DUI is 15 minutes. Dive Rite was the same way. It's an excuse

You keep saying this 2 hours thing, Where could you be in Ohio that is two hours from a dive shop?
I'm am confused what you think is an excuse. Manufacturers want to sell product, that is what they do. They will work with anybody that can do that unless you may detract from an existing partnership.

You keep saying this 2 hours thing, Where could you be in Ohio that is two hours from a dive shop?
I'm am confused what you think is an excuse. Manufacturers want to sell product, that is what they do. They will work with anybody that can do that unless you may detract from an existing partnership.

I am in Shelby Ohio. The closet dive shop is in columbus which takes almost 2 hours to get to. The next would be port clinton which is the same distance. They want to keep the other dive shops happy by not allowing another shop close to them to sell. That's what they told me. Yet columbus is surrounded by dive shops that sell the same product which are 15 min apart. It's all good now anyway as we wrapped up with with Scuba Force :)

yes they do

You are good to go and you have all you need now. I hope that their prices are competitive with DUI and the others and that they have high quality suits. Good luck to you and I wish you all the best and great success!!

You are good to go and you have all you need now. I hope that their prices are competitive with DUI and the others and that they have high quality suits. Good luck to you and I wish you all the best and great success!!

Fingers Crossed :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom