Suggestion Be Bold !!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
E

Eastwest

ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Be bold members be told , go red I suggest and join the red wave about to unfold. . Be good , be kind is my message indeed and your financial support is a pleasure to see . Go red , go red is a good choice for you and me . No black or discourse from the past , this red wave will be a blast . A message from Rumdumb having no skin in this game !

I went RED!

Yes, you did and thanks for that!

download.png

Dude I love this place, but I'm having impure thoughts and may possibly explode
as I look at my walls, the walls with out stickers and my shelf hooks without mugs

Just imagine how many smiling proud owners, you could generate, and with people from far, and
people from wide, exclaiming "Wow where did you get those fantastic looking mugs, magnificent
looking I've been to ScubaBoard stickers on bumpers and auto glass, travelling up and down USA
and side to side USA, beckoning masses to Scubaboard to look at what's been missing in their life

and around the world

and I love you too

If only if you could get serious, expand your horizons instead of your girth and pull your head out

I can donate another $100 now and get you started then the pay for the stickers and mugs on top

I would like to order half a dozen mugs and a dozen stickers thanks Chief, where do I send money!

download.png

PS Is there any chance I could buy my way back into all the forums I'm banned from, thanks Chief

Back
Top Bottom