Be a part of history...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alcina

Missing Diva.
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Monopoly is bringing out new versions and the public gets to vote! Help my little town make it to the...the Monopoly Board that is!

Exmouth is trying to get itself on the new version of Monopoly but we need as much help as we can get. The various Visitor's Centres around Australia have been calling on their members to show their support - unfortunately for Exmouth, there are only about 20 of us to do the voting! We are totally outnumbered. So I'm asking all those I know to help, too, if they can/want to. You can vote once per region, so you can add the Great Barrier Reef, or other favourite Aussie site, too!

If you're willing to vote once (or better yet, once a day!) please go to www.monopoly.com.au and click WA then vote for Exmouth...you can see we're getting our sunny butts kicked right now :wink:

Done. Good luck!

i voted...

best of luck!

I'll do the once a day (if my stining Linksys keeps working), but I don't think my 20 votes will be enough.

It won't let me vote. Does there have to be 24 hours between posts?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom