BCD, Wetsuits, Fins, and More

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What model are the regulator bags? Leisurepro has most of the Akona's at or below $30 new.

Not sure what model it is because Akona doesn't make it anymore. But on Leisurepro the cheaper bags are all one reg bags. Mine is a dual regulator bag with shoulder strap and backpack style straps. It also has a padded cover for a gauge console/pressure gauge/spg.

Take a look at the pics here: Picasa Web Albums - Suzanna - Scuba gear LI...

Not sure what model it is because Akona doesn't make it anymore. But on Leisurepro the cheaper bags are all one reg bags. Mine is a dual regulator bag with shoulder strap and backpack style straps. It also has a padded cover for a gauge console/pressure gauge/spg.

Take a look at the pics here: Picasa Web Albums - Suzanna - Scuba gear LI...

OK, I'll bite. I'd like one of the bags. PM Sent.

There was some confusion regarding what items were still available so I am including a current list below.

Also, here are pics of everything:
Picasa Web Albums - Suzanna - Scuba gear LI...

1. Men’s Scubapro Knighthawk BCD (size S) – Asking $300.
2. Mares Volo Fins (S) – Asking $65. OEM straps have a small crack on one of the buckles, but works fine. I can also throw in the spring straps for $15 more.
3. Cressi Frog Fins (XS) – Asking $15. Initials written on top and bottom of fins.
4. Uwatec Aladin Sport dive computers (2) – Asking $45 each. Bought these computers back in 2002 and they have been great. Batteries are dead on both now and you have to send back to the manufacturer to replace the battery. I don’t want to deal with the cost or hassle as I already have other computers. This would be a great starter computer for a new diver (these are NOT nitrox computers). They are currently set up as wrist computers with bungees, but I will throw in the console rubber boots if the buyer wants them as well.
5. Women’s Tilos Titanium Platinum Glideskin 7/5mm (size S) – Asking $115. The Platinum Glideskin makes it much easier to get on/off. Worn once in salt water and once in fresh water.
6. Women’s Dacor 1.5mm Wetuit – Asking $40. Tag says 8, but fits women’s size small or dress size 4.
7. Men’s Akona 5/3mm Hooded Vest w/ Side Zip (size XS) – Asking $40. Brand new, never worn. Vented hood was not cut so you can fit to your face.
8. Used Akona 3mm Booties (size 6) – Free, you pay shipping. This is the pair with the white sole.
9. Used Deep Sea 3mm Booties (size 6) – Free, you pay shipping. This is the pair with the black sole.
10. Tilos Neoprene Gloves (size S) – Asking $10. One black pair available. Used a few times in fresh water.
11. Akona Regulator Bags – Asking $30. One bag left. Nicely padded regulator bags. Comfortably will fit two sets of regulators. Outer pocket has space for pens, books, etc. Internal compartment has straps to hold regulators in place. Also, includes two sleeves to cover gauge consoles, back pack style straps, and shoulder strap.
12. The Gripper Retractors (two available) – Asking $10 each. Carabineer on one end and stainless steel ring on the other end.
13. Women’s Kelty Illusion 3500 (grey with purple) – Asking $85. Great women’s pack used only a few times. Top-loading pack with light aluminum internal frame, an adjustable back panel to fit different torso sizes. Includes contoured shoulder straps, two layer padded hip belt, and adjustable sternum strap for added comfort. Main compartment is accessible via “U” shaped zipper to access contents through the front panel. Compatible with hydration systems and can route through both sides.

I see the OMS Slipstreams (large) have sold. What size booties do you wear with the large?

I've been trying to figure out what size would fit my 5mm size 8 wetsuit boots...

Best of luck with the sales :)

I see the OMS Slipstreams (large) have sold. What size booties do you wear with the large?

I've been trying to figure out what size would fit my 5mm size 8 wetsuit boots...

Best of luck with the sales :)

Yes, the Slipstreams are sold. I wear size 7 booties, but wear the thicker booties with a sole and the L Slipstreams fit just fine.

As a reference, here are my booties:
Blue Reef Ultra 5mm Dive Boot with Zipper

Lowered some prices and added a few pics. All prices are shipped and OBO. Thanks for looking.
https://picasaweb.google.com/spn923/ScubaGearForSale#

1. Scubapro Ladyhawk, blue, size S, w/Air 2 - Asking $250. Excellent condition.

2. Mares Volo Fins (S) – Asking $65. OEM straps have a small crack on one of the buckles, but works fine. I can also throw in the spring straps for $15 more.

3. Cressi Frog Fins (XS) – Asking $10. Initials written on top and bottom of fins.

4. Uwatec Aladin Sport dive computers (2) – Asking $45 each. Bought these computers back in 2002 and they have been great. Batteries are dead on both now and you have to send back to the manufacturer to replace the battery. I don’t want to deal with the cost or hassle as I already have other computers. This would be a great starter computer for a new diver (these are NOT nitrox computers). They are currently set up as wrist computers with bungees, but I will throw in the console rubber boots if the buyer wants them as well.

5. Women’s Tilos Titanium Platinum Glideskin 7/5mm (size S) – Asking $100. The Platinum Glideskin makes it much easier to get on/off. Worn once in salt water and once in fresh water.

6. Women’s Dacor 1.5mm Wetuit – Asking $30. Tag says 8, but fits women’s size small or dress size 4.

7. Men’s Akona 5/3mm Hooded Vest w/ Side Zip (size XS) – Asking $30. Brand new, never worn. Vented hood was not cut so you can fit to your face.

8. Used Akona 3mm Booties (size 6) – Free, you pay shipping. This is the pair with the white sole.

9. Used Deep Sea 3mm Booties (size 6) – Free, you pay shipping. This is the pair with the black sole.

10. Tilos Neoprene Gloves (size S) – Asking $10. One black pair available. Used a few times in fresh water.

11. Akona Regulator Bag – Asking $30. One bag left. Nicely padded regulator bags. Comfortably will fit two sets of regulators. Outer pocket has space for pens, books, etc. Internal compartment has straps to hold regulators in place. Also, includes two sleeves to cover gauge consoles, back pack style straps, and shoulder strap.

12. The Gripper Retractors (two available) – Asking $10 each. Carabineer on one end and stainless steel ring on the other end. Sold pending funding.

13. Women’s Kelty Illusion 3500 (grey with purple) – Asking $50. Great women’s pack used only a few times. Top-loading pack with light aluminum internal frame, an adjustable back panel to fit different torso sizes. Includes contoured shoulder straps, two layer padded hip belt, and adjustable sternum strap for added comfort. Main compartment is accessible via “U” shaped zipper to access contents through the front panel. Compatible with hydration systems and can route through both sides.

14. Scubapro Air 2 inflator/octopus combo - Asking $100. Shown attached to the Scubapro Knighthawk BC in pics, just selling the Air2. Excellent condition.

Updated with sold items removed. All prices are shipped and OBO. Thanks for looking.

1. Scubapro Ladyhawk, blue, size S, w/Air 2 - Asking $250. Excellent condition.

3. Cressi Frog Fins (XS) – Asking $10. Initials written on top and bottom of fins.

5. Women’s Tilos Titanium Platinum Glideskin 7/5mm (size S) – Asking $100. The Platinum Glideskin makes it much easier to get on/off. Worn once in salt water and once in fresh water.

6. Women’s Dacor 1.5mm Wetuit – Asking $30. Tag says 8, but fits women’s size small or dress size 4.

7. Men’s Akona 5/3mm Hooded Vest w/ Side Zip (size XS) – Asking $30. Brand new, never worn. Vented hood was not cut so you can fit to your face.

8. Tilos Neoprene Gloves (size S) – Asking $10. One black pair available. Used a few times in fresh water.

9. Akona Regulator Bag – Asking $30. One bag left. Nicely padded regulator bags. Comfortably will fit two sets of regulators. Outer pocket has space for pens, books, etc. Internal compartment has straps to hold regulators in place. Also, includes two sleeves to cover gauge consoles, back pack style straps, and shoulder strap.

10. Women’s Kelty Illusion 3500 (grey with purple) – Asking $50. Great women’s pack used only a few times. Top-loading pack with light aluminum internal frame, an adjustable back panel to fit different torso sizes. Includes contoured shoulder straps, two layer padded hip belt, and adjustable sternum strap for added comfort. Main compartment is accessible via “U” shaped zipper to access contents through the front panel. Compatible with hydration systems and can route through both sides.

11. Scubapro Air 2 inflator/octopus combo - Asking $100. Shown attached to the Scubapro Knighthawk BC in pics, just selling the Air2. Excellent condition.

Updated with sold items removed. All prices are shipped and OBO. Thanks for looking.

1. Mares Volo Fins (S) – Asking $65. OEM straps have a small crack on one of the buckles, but works fine. I can also throw in the spring straps for $15 more.

2. Uwatec Aladin Sport dive computers (2) – Asking $45 each. Bought these computers back in 2002 and they have been great. Batteries are dead on both now and you have to send back to the manufacturer to replace the battery. I don’t want to deal with the cost or hassle as I already have other computers. This would be a great starter computer for a new diver (these are NOT nitrox computers). They are currently set up as wrist computers with bungees, but I will throw in the console rubber boots if the buyer wants them as well.

3. Tilos Neoprene Gloves (size S) – Asking $10. One black pair available. Used a few times in fresh water.

4. Akona Regulator Bag – Asking $30. One bag left. Nicely padded regulator bags. Comfortably will fit two sets of regulators. Outer pocket has space for pens, books, etc. Internal compartment has straps to hold regulators in place. Also, includes two sleeves to cover gauge consoles, back pack style straps, and shoulder strap.

5. Scubapro Air 2 inflator/octopus combo - Asking $100. Shown attached to the Scubapro Knighthawk BC in pics, just selling the Air2. Excellent condition.

Back
Top Bottom