BCD questions.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Valjoker

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Ok so I've searched and can't find a definitive answer to my questions so I'm hoping Scott might chime in with some knowledge. I bought a Niterunner BCD about six months ago on ebay. I'm currently in Honduras and no one services Zeagle products here. It works great after I fixed an issue I had with a leaky power inflator. So here are my questions.

1. Is it a real Zeagle product. It has Zeagle tags all over it but the only serial I can find is some writing on the bladder (78CA82). I cant find any mention of a Niterunner on the Zeagle website.

2. Can I upgrade my shoulder strap assembly with a Ranger or Ranger LTD rig?

3. Is it possible to get a new bladder for my wing or will I have to replace the whole wing. My wing has only one bottom dump valve.

Thanks in advance.

Oh man....you are gong to make me strain my brain this morning!!!

1. Yes, it's a real product, but we haven't made them for years.

2. I seem to recall that it had the shoulders with the 2" buckles, so in theory the standard Ranger shoulder would work (part # 7968C)...but not the Ranger LTD shoulder, which is a completely different style. If you want the material to match, have whatever shop you use order it made out of Cordura, instead of Ballistic Nylon. :cool2:

3. The Concept II bladder will work on that BC (Part # 7318) if you want to have the two bottom OPVs.

Just to make sure I was correct, I dug out an old catalog from 1999....here ya go!

Attachments

• Niterunner.jpg
    Niterunner.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 147

Back
Top Bottom