BCD Dump Valve Rubber Gasket Size

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jtaylo0625

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I have a Seaquest Black Diamond BCD and I am looking for the (flat, white) rubber gasket that sits inside the over pressure/dump valve. Does anybody know the dimensions of this gasket - or have a part number I could use to get them?
I tried their website (and internet searched) but I can't seem to find a parts breakdown etc...

Do you have the old one? If so measure it. You also might try posting this over in Aqualungs forum. I imagine that any AL dealer could order one for you.

---------- Post added July 12th, 2013 at 09:27 AM ----------

Looks to be sold as a universal kit #42754.

Actually take a look at this pdf it may help. This is from AL/Seaquest parts manual.

Screen Shot 2013-07-12 at 11.32.38 PM.jpg

Thanks for the replies - that's exactly what I was looking for. I located the same size gasket at my local hardware store, but the rubber seems to be a bit harder than the original manufacturers one. I'll order directly from the manufacturer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom