BCD, complete regulator setup forsale Vancouver, BC, Canada

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scuba_jack

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
SeaQuest Latitude XLT BCD - medium size, absolutley nothing wrong with it, works great, comfortable. It has integrated wieght system and trim weight pockets in the back also.

Also have a Aqualung Titan LX regulator and first stage, standard yoke connection, Aqualung ABS octopus second stage, Aqualung Apex depth guage and SPG 'scuba pressure guage' aka 'air gauge' Also comes with all the hoses like BCD connection and drysuit whip connection. Like the BCD listed above this is in great working condition. Good quality regulator package! I also have a brand new mouth piece I can install for you if you want.

Im selling all this together for a package price of $500 obo. If you want I can set you up with lead weight too if you need it. Actually I even have a mask, snorkel and fiins to throw in. This is my second set of diving gear that I bought for my wife. This is a great package deal for someone. The reason I'm selling is the wifes pregnant and I want to sell it and give someone a really great deal if they want to get into scuba diving.
Thanks for looking.

Let me know if you're interested.
Call Jack at 604 992 5340.

Owners manual found online here: http://www.aqualung.com/technical_library/18349_LatitudeXLT_OM_rev9_06.pdf

Weight release has been upgraded to the patented SURELOCK™ mechanism
Expansion gusset along the lower perimeter provides additional lift
Easy-to-use integrated Octo-Pocket (patent pending)
The waistband of the Scuba Diving BCD is now adjustable and removable
New back pack style with patented, integrated traction pad
Right shoulder pull dump for quick and easy deflation
Outer bag is constructed of Armorshield™ Cordura® which makes it rugged and colorfast
Weight pouches on sizes LG and XL hold a total of 16lb (7.25kg) each. Smaller sizes hold 10 lbs (4.5kg) ea.
Two, top-loading, non-ditch, rear pockets allow for additional trim weights (XS none)
Two large, zippered utility pockets
3 utility D-rings offer plenty of mounting options
Optional, lower right pull dump, p/n 42754, if you prefer head-first descents
Chest strap
Attachment grommets allow easy mounting of any of the fine Deep See knives
Lift weight 26 - 60 Lbs depending on size ordered.
Releasable weight 20 - 32 Lbs depending on size ordered

Attachments

• IMG_0063.jpg
    IMG_0063.jpg
    432.5 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_0073.jpg
    IMG_0073.jpg
    415 KB · Views: 120
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom