BCD $250 or under

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I'm new to diving, crazy about it so far, and in the market for some good used (or new) gear.
I'm looking for a medium sized, weight int. jacket style BCD. Budget up to $250 including shipping to MN.
I'm going crazy trying to find a decent deal on Ebay. Plus I'd trust someone from ScubaBoard well before most people on Ebay.
Thanks, and look forward to hearing from anyone with a good match.
-Nick

You should also check out Scuba Toys, they have several in your price range and would be happy to walk you through anything on the phone.

Craigslist is also a great place to get used scuba gear. The main benefit is you can meet up with the seller and test the BC (check general condition, fit, oral inflate to test bladder, test dump valves, etc.) before you buy. Most people have absolutely no idea how to price used gear though, so if you see something you like, you can usually bargain them down if you can find representative prices on ebay/SB.

Also, feel free to ask the folks in your regional subforum - lots of people have used gear accumulating dust that they don't know how to get rid of, and they may be willing to cut a local diver/forum member a break on price.

I got this guy, medium, $150 shipped.

poseidon.jpg

How's about this one. I had this BC for OW refresh class, then got into BP/W and thought gonna keep it for travel. But never got to use it again. You know, it is hard to go back BC once falling in love with BP/W.
It is medium and nearly new condition for $200 shipped. There are some cosmetic scuff around Air2 edge from pool use. I can put Aeris power inflator on this BC for $120, instead of Air2.
Here is the link to photo in my gallery on this web board. Hopefully this photo is there for you (first time photo upload), if not I can email. For some reason the tank strap color in the photo looks a little fade, but it is actually black - like new from what I can tell.

ScubaBoard Gallery - Oceanic Back

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom