bauer mariner piston crankshaft

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

isekuli

Reaction score
Hello....I am looking for any information about replacing piston rod on mariner...looks to Me like the whole thing to be replaced is the only option...I got rod damaged on 2nd stage and would like to replaced with original one ..please help....thanks

Hello....I am looking for any information about replacing piston rod on mariner...looks to Me like the whole thing to be replaced is the only option...I got rod damaged on 2nd stage and would like to replaced with original one ..please help....thanks

Unless you can find a used rod, you won't find one. Bauer only offers the complete "running gear". There will probably never be after market rods as there isn't enough call for them to make it profitable. The needle bearings and races for the shaft end and the piston end needle bearings are probably available. However, if the wrist pin is shot, you will only get one with a new piston.

Craig

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom