BAUER / MAKO ID help please

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

211ratsbud

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
20201016_130138.jpg
20201015_201043.jpg
20201015_201036.jpg
20201015_201020.jpg
20201015_184034.jpg
Can I have some help identifying this unit ? And finding specifications. 230v 1ph. 5hp.

How do I discern the maximum pressure this variant can produce? 225 or 330 bar?

I have determined it is a 320l/m unit with suffix 03. Not sure of the suffix. Prefix is "86"

Looks like an AC-04 or -05 to me. I agree a Bauer, and I am not good enough to identify them without the label. Probably an 8 cfm unit.

Likely a Mariner.

One answer i came up with on my own was an AC04/05. Very tough to find images from back then. Everything seems to be a drawing or sketch.

One answer i came up with on my own was an AC04/05. Very tough to find images from back then. Everything seems to be a drawing or sketch.
What specifically do you want to know? I’m a Mako tech, but I started well after they went to Compair/Reavell compressors. I understand the machine, but not the pump.

Block definitely looks like a mariner after searching. Would like to know more about the performance either way

I have a hba05 that Gardner Denver can't diagnose if you want to fix that too. Lol

Basically just confirm the arrangement was put together by mako, the specific CFM of this compressor (without guess) and the age of this unit.

I have a hba05 that Gardner Denver can't diagnose if you want to fix that too. Lol

Basically just confirm the arrangement was put together by mako, the specific CFM of this compressor (without guess) and the age of this unit.
Is your HBA-05 a Reavell block or a Bauer?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom