Bauer K14 for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aqua Marine

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I have a Bauer K14 3500psi compressor for sale. Asking $3,000 OBO

possibly have a set of bank cylinders to go with it if interested as well.

Will consider trades.

Gary

It has a 5hp 3 phase motor on it now, I was told it had about 300hrs on it but it does not have an hour meter.
All manual unit and I would assume it is a max of 3500. Cfm's are 12, I believe.

I will try to get some pix posted, or you can pm me your email and I will send them directly to you.

Thanks!

Gary

It has a 5hp 3 phase motor on it now, I was told it had about 300hrs on it but it does not have an hour meter.
All manual unit and I would assume it is a max of 3500. Cfm's are 12, I believe.

I will try to get some pix posted, or you can pm me your email and I will send them directly to you.

Thanks!

Gary

I have a Bauer K14 3500psi compressor for sale. Asking $3,000 OBO

possibly have a set of bank cylinders to go with it if interested as well.

Will consider trades.

Gary

What size and pressure bank bottles do you have available? Valve Types, Hydro Dates, Photos?

Keith

If this unit is run with a 5 hp motor, there is no way it is producing 12 cfm. The units that were putting out that cfm, before they were discontinued, required a 10 hp motor to do so. If all the cooling tubes are bundled in the back of the unit, around the flywheel, you have a K14-85 with a max, safe operating pressure of 3600 psi.

Craig

If this unit is run with a 5 hp motor, there is no way it is producing 12 cfm. The units that were putting out that cfm, before they were discontinued, required a 10 hp motor to do so. If all the cooling tubes are bundled in the back of the unit, around the flywheel, you have a K14-85 with a max, safe operating pressure of 3600 psi.

Craig

I agree with Craig about the hp to cfm ratio. If your unit looks like this, it's the old style K-14 that pumps max of 5cfm.

Attachments

• 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    170.3 KB · Views: 2,678
Thanks for all the input folks, unit is sold.

safe Diving!

Back
Top Bottom