Batfish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fergyjohn

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi all,

Just got back from holidays, did a couple of dives while down in Northen NSW at a place called Julien Rocks off Byron bay.

The viz was not great but managed to capture this fella who followed me around for a while. also finally got to see the grey nurse sharks that I have been wanting to see for years, as we dont get them up here in North Queensland.

Nice pic's. Ave you others to share??

Here are a couple more from my holidays, these two were taken at Wolf Rock off Southern Queensland. Wolf rock is one of the few remaining aggregation locations for the endangered Grey Nurse Sharks or Ragged Tooth I think you may call then in the USA.

These shots are nothing fantastic as the Viz was pretty crappy but they may give you an indication on some of the marine life and the great diving to be had here.
The Grouper was taken with a wide angled lens from 2 feet away I estimate he was about 6 feet in length. The shark was the best of what I took on the dive as I just could not get close enough for a better shot.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom