Batangas - More Canon S80 Pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ocrmaster

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello! Pics of Sea Creatures in Batangas. Please click the image to see the full blown image. Warning 1.6 MB up in filesize. Awesome Details :D

Mike Veitch:
hahahhaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am on dial up... but i am sure they are great pics... i can see the ornate ghost.. nice shot
yep, that one is cool. usually have a hard time seeing them. sux to be on dial-up with these monster size files :D

midwestdvr
I am getting a Strobe from Joe / Larry (Scubatoys.com) They are simply the best online diving site PERIOD! I would never buy anything from anyone else. Thanks guys for the awesome deal on my strobe.

Thank you guys... I have a few more nice shots. But I have to download them off
my laptop. I will post them tomorrow.

I am on dial up
My friend dsl is only PHP 999.00 from pldt dsl. If you are in the United States try SBC Yahoo, Comcast and Earthlink.

ocrmaster:
midwestdvr
I am getting a Strobe from Joe / Larry (Scubatoys.com) They are simply the best online diving site PERIOD! I would never buy anything from anyone else. Thanks guys for the awesome deal on my strobe.

Thank you guys... I have a few more nice shots. But I have to download them off
my laptop. I will post them tomorrow.
Have you figured out how to hook it up on your cam so that it'd work? I've never ordered from scubatoys but have heard great things about them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom