Barnegate area dive boats

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JEScholz

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Are there still any dive boats running out of Barnegate inlet? I will be back to NJ for a wedding at the end of July and would like to dive the "Great Isaac" again. It has been 20 years since I was on this wreck. Any recent photos or dive reports along with a boat referral would be appreciated.

I think LBI Scuba has a boat that goes out of Barnegate. It's a six pack. Their websit is lbiscuba.com. There are a lot of boats out of Belmar area. You can go to njscuba.net Lots of info. about New Jersey wreck sites, dive shops and dive ops.

JR

The Dina Dee II runs out the inlet. great boat and crew. Check out Aquatech Scuba. Their Website is list below. Take a look at the boat schedule. If you let me know when you will be here I will be sure to dive when you want to go. This way you get a boat and a buddy.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom