BARE XCD2 Tech Drysuit w/ T100 Polarware and Trek Boots

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

O'Malley

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Up for sale is a BARE XCD2 Tech Drysuit (Large, sizing chart can be found on BARE's website) w/ the T100 Polarware undergarment (Large) and Trek Boots (3XL, USA 12), along with suspenders and bellows pocket X2. The XCD2 Tech is a 2mm hyper-compressed neoprene drysuit...I've worn this in temps in the mid-to-low 30's and it's kept me nice n' warm! I am the original owner of this XCD2 Tech and it's in great condition other than the neck seal that will need to replaced and cosmetics at the right pocket; all seals are original and latex. I dove this drysuit over the course of only 2 dive seasons (fresh water only) but then grad school got in the way and selling now as it's recreational diving for me for the foreseeable future.

Asking $450 (plus shipping from Chicago 60612), Paypal preferred

DSC_6925.jpg

DSC_6958.jpg

DSC_6964.jpg

DSC_6932.jpg

DSC_6939.jpg

DSC_6928.jpg

DSC_6931.jpg

DSC_6950.jpg

DSC_6979.jpg

DSC_6983.jpg

DSC_6994.jpg

DSC_6996.jpg

Bump...price reduced to $400 (plus shipping from Chicago 60612); Paypal preferred

Item has been sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom