bare supra

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

snuggle

Reaction score
does anyone own or knows anything about the bare supra drysuit..are they any good?

I would not hesitate buying a Bare dry suit.....or a Bare anything. I have a 5/3 Bare wetsuit and it's great.

The dry suits are very well built and I would have bought one but they don't have custom cut suits.

I would look at the CD4 Pro Dry instead of the CD4 just do to bouyancy of the 6mil neoprene.

Bare's top of the line suit is beautiful.

I just saw your post about Bare dry suits. I love mine, as does my girlfriend. We bought the Bare Next-Gen suits.
Ours were a package deal and came with the hoods, gloves, underwear and "trek" boots. They are nice shell type suits. Steve from Gamberscuba took a look at them and said that they have good valves (Si-Tec?) but lightweight zippers. We had pockets glued on and the boots cut down. Unless you’re a Bare body model I recommend gaiters and snug boots. I’m getting new smaller Trek boots. If you can use size 10 boots PM me.
Everything about the Bare suits has been great. The only down side is that from FL, Bare is 5-7 shipping days away. I haven’t seen the Supra but I have seen a couple of their CD4’s they are also very nice. And as Buff said the wetsuits are great.

Buff, check with your LDS. I believe Bare offer some dry suits in semi-custom and custom cuts.

I have 2 tri-lam's and the quality of construction is very nice. I didn't the arm vent and had it replaced. As I bought it used, that may not have been original equipment.

The boots are HUGE, so try one on in advance if you can.

I just purchased a Bare ATR HD dry suit to replace my Bare Wetsuit. a great product - never had any problems with bare.

in fact I have a Bare Supra Artic wetsuit in ML w/the hooded vest (both 7mm) for sale...

excellent condition - $325 cdn.... (only 20 or so dives on it)

Willer

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom