Bare SB Extreme or DUI FLX Extreme?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It is easy to eliminate the Bare SB because it does not have good, usable pockets and you can't add them. The FLX Extreme is a good quality suit but I personnaly sold mine and got the SANTI E-Lite! Best suit I have ever owned. So while you are checking out suits, look at this:
San-1004-2T.jpg

E.Lite Drysuit by Santi

* Awesome Construction
* Great Comfort
* Best pockets I have ever used (2 pockets come w/suit)
* Best boot design on the market (Flex-Sole Boots come with all their suits)

Thanks Wayne. I had never heard of Santi until I started reading this board. Heard nothing but good things about them. They seem kind of pricey to say the least, but so are the other suits I mentioned. Will check them out.

Reason they may seem a little more is because their suits come stock with options that others charge more for. If you price out FLX Extreme with 2 pockets & turbo soles you'll get to about the same price so then start looking at construction and there is no comparison. Just got back from DEMA (industry Pro show) and SANTI's whole Drysuit line was the Buzz of the show!

Have you looked at the pinnacle freedom 2? There is a huge sale on them right now. Google pinnacle freedom 2, better yet. Here

HTH

Back
Top Bottom