For Sale Bare Large XCD2 Tech Dry Suit NST (No-Stich Technology)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MAnderson

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Suit has new latex neck and wrist seals and a plastic zipper. All 3 were replaced at Bare. After the replacement Bare tested the suit to ensure no leaks or problems. The suit also has Bare suspenders. The neoprene socks fit my feet that are size 10-11. I have dove this suit 2-3 times since it returned from bare and I am only selling because I have too many dry suits and I can't dive them all. Asking $500 OBO & buyer pays shipping.
1.jpg 2.jpg 2.2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg

Suit has new latex neck and wrist seals and a plastic zipper. All 3 were replaced at Bare. After the replacement Bare tested the suit to ensure no leaks or problems. The suit also has Bare suspenders. The neoprene socks fit my feet that are size 10-11. I have dove this suit 2-3 times since it returned from bare and I am only selling because I have too many dry suits and I can't dive them all. Asking $500 OBO & buyer pays shipping.
View attachment 651374 View attachment 651375 View attachment 651376 View attachment 651377 View attachment 651378 View attachment 651379 View attachment 651381 View attachment 651382 View attachment 651383 View attachment 651387
Is it still available and do you ship to canada

Back
Top Bottom