For Sale Bare CD4 Pro Drysuit XL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gachnar

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I've finally decided to part with my favorite suit. I probably had 50 or so dives on it, and it was always bullet proof, but sadly it hasn't fit in a few years so it's been in storage.

Bare says 210-235, 6-6'2", I'd say that's fairly accurate, as I'm 5'11" and it would have fit fine if I were a couple inches taller.

Suit and zipper are both in great shape, the zipper has never leaked and I waxed it after every trip and always rinsed down and dried the suit (and after longer trips it got fully washed and dried). No cuts or anything to the suit, just a couple normal cosmetic scrapes.

Wrist seals are brand new (Installed this week) and is has the neoprene neck seal which was always perfect with my bare hood.

Has the bare soft boots which fit roughly a size 11 or 12 with room for thick socks. They fit into my Size L scubapro fins.

Also has an added pocket, knife sheath (could easily be swapped for another pocket) and a nice set of integrated suspenders that are wide and mounted up higher than the normal points so the suit isn't dragging on the ground.

I've held onto it in hopes of getting back to my fighting weight and using it, but it's such a nice suit that it really deserves to be with someone who will use it. I've dove this all over the west coast with everything from full thermals and long underwear in freezing lakes to a t shirt and trunks in the Channel Islands. Because it's 7mm compressed to 4 it has some inherent insulation, so anyone who has dove a bag suit will likely need less undergarment, or just be warmer.

I've even toss in a set of thermals (also XL) that have less than a dozen dives on them.

$450 USD via PayPal + actual shipping cost (Shipping from OR). If you need more specific measurements on anything just message me.

7BCFAAAB-1561-445C-9B62-021E5258F593_1_105_c.jpeg FB6656E5-197C-4170-B3ED-05AFC03B2117_1_105_c.jpeg A64E1E49-1F99-4E7D-81A1-CF363CD839F0_1_105_c.jpeg CE40A14E-A54F-48E4-93DE-4FDF3AE01822_1_105_c.jpeg 7901F13B-1AB9-422C-9409-2BA16AF3B951_1_105_c.jpeg

Still available, a couple folks interested but no one has pulled the trigger. If someone is new to diving I also can work out a bundle with a BCD and/or a nice 3mm wetsuit in the same size. Just tired of stuff sitting in my dive storage that should out in the ocean.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom