Barbados

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rings890

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I am heading to Barbados in Nov. for two weeks. Anyone that has been there can you reccomend a good shop? Agencey dosn't matter, nitrox would be nice too. I'm pinchin pennies on this trip too so cheep works.

Thanks.

I am heading there sept 8 to 18th.....will come back and do a trip report. My plan is to use at least 3 diff dive ops so I can get a good feel for the differences and have better info for those like you.

Have you got a resort or hotel yet?? Take a look at SeaFoam Haciendas....runs about $110 a day.

later
rich

Rings890:
I am heading to Barbados in Nov. for two weeks. Anyone that has been there can you reccomend a good shop? Agencey dosn't matter, nitrox would be nice too. I'm pinchin pennies on this trip too so cheep works.

Thanks.

Hi. I see you are located in Saskatoon. I'm in Regina.

I do an annual trip to Barbados in October/November and stay on the South coast. If the south coast works for you, I can provide some information regarding dive ops in that area. No nitrox though. PM me if you want this information or have any other questions regarding Barbados.

Best regards; jbm

Back
Top Bottom