Barbados Questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tuckster

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
OK ...I'm really interested but need to learn alot about Barbados in a short time. Sounds like the diving is average Caribbean. I'd like more big stuff but a deal is a deal. Where to stay ?? & Convenient Dive Ops...don't want to lug the gear all over town & short boat rides....which side of the island. Is the food reasonable (we both like a nice dinner). All suggestion/comments appreciated. As always I expect some great info from this board (lol).

Tuckster

I am headed that way on 8 Sept. I did a lot of research at locations and it is just $$$$$$$$$$$$ driven. All depends on how much you want to spend and what you expect to get. This is my second trip and the first time I stayed at the Bouganvillea but they could not guarantee a second floor room even a month ago....they just said give credit card number and you will have a room somewhere. That aint happening.

I checked other places and decided on the Sea Foam Haciendas. The only thing I worry about that place is it MAY be too close to the Gap area and might be noisy but i got a good deal and guarantees on rooms. So we will see when I get there.

Do a search on RICHinNC and I did a pretty good trip report from my last trip....and will this trip too.

When are you going???

Looking @ Oct 8th.... Thanks for the reply...your trip report will help alot.

RICHinNC:
I checked other places and decided on the Sea Foam Haciendas. The only thing I worry about that place is it MAY be too close to the Gap area and might be noisy
ll

You will not hear any noise from the Gap........but streetside bedroom catches street noise....but nothing that will keep you up at nights.....

jbm

Back
Top Bottom