Banda Sea For Two People At Half Price!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rachel B

New
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Two years ago we were able to book a BOGO trip on Dive Damai for October 11-22 2024.
Unfortunately we are currently unable to go on this trip for health reasons.
This would have been our 5th trip with Dive Damai, the second in the Banda Sea. They are consistently one of the best rated liveaboards in Indonesia for overall luxury, knowledge and safety.
We are heartbroken to have to pass on this trip, but our loss is someone else's gain.
Please message me if you are interested in learning more about this trip.
Rachel

Two years ago we were able to book a BOGO trip on Dive Damai for October 11-22 2024.
Unfortunately we are currently unable to go on this trip for health reasons.
This would have been our 5th trip with Dive Damai, the second in the Banda Sea. They are consistently one of the best rated liveaboards in Indonesia for overall luxury, knowledge and safety.
We are heartbroken to have to pass on this trip, but our loss is someone else's gain.
Please message me if you are interested in learning more about this trip.
Rachel
Hi,

may be interested. We are in Indonesia from 02.10.2024 - 28.11.2024 with no fixed schedule. Looking for some offers in Liveaboards or landbased diving. May you path some more details? Which cabin do you offer?

Br Markus

Hi,

may be interested. We are in Indonesia from 02.10.2024 - 28.11.2024 with no fixed schedule. Looking for some offers in Liveaboards or landbased diving. May you path some more details? Which cabin do you offer?

Br Markus
Hi Markus
The DiveDamai website will give you a lot of information. We are booked into cabin 3 which can be configured with one king size or 2 large twin beds.
Here a description of the itinerary for this trip:

The trip normally costs $7,425 apiece. On the BOGO it is $7,425 plus the individual marine park fees for two people.
Here is the info they sent me on the initial booking:

Please, note the terms of the booking:

INCLUSIONS

Return transfers to/from the vessel to/from the airport or hotel on the day of embarkation or disembarkation, within a distance of 20km.

Accommodation with A/C in twin or double bed cabin with en-suite showers and toilet.

All meals and drinks while on board (excluding wine and Spirits). One glass of wine per person each night will be complimentary.

Air Tanks, weight belt and weights.

Unlimited daytime diving and night dives (as per request and schedule permitting).

Government taxes.

Land tours and group activities organized by Dive Damai.

First spa treatment of each person on board.

All other inclusions stipulated within your invoice / payment receipt.

EXCLUSIONS

All vessel port and harbor fees.

Enriched Air Nitrox.

Dive/snorkel gear rental.

National Park/maritime areas entrances fee.

Laundry.

Spa treatments after the first complimentary.

Travel insurance: MANDATORY. In the event of cancellation, Damai's Cancellation & Refunds policy will prevail.

Crew gratuities.

International and domestic air, land, sea transportation, and excess baggage.

Visa, hotels and food ashore before and after the cruise.

Dive insurance is MANDATORY. Customer without a valid dive insurance will not be allowed to dive.

If you have any more questions, please let me know. And if you would like to book the trip I'll put you in touch with the owner of the operation. They are always really helpful. IMHO this is one of the best liveaboard operations in Indonesia in terms of safety, local knowledge and luxury.

Rachel

Hi Rachel,

thanks for info. We know Damai and dived already with them on a 15 days forgotten island trip. I already checked there website when I saw your offer. Yes, we are interested. How would you handle the matter if we find together. (form of payment, proof that you really own the the tickets before I send you money, maybe some proof from the company you booked....) Just path some more info on handling the case. May be we can communicate more details on private email or direct messages. Thanx.

BR from Germany

Markus

I tried to send you a direct message and Scubaboard would not allow it. Perhaps if you message me first it will go through?
That's great that you know Damai already. This trip is on D2 in cabin 3.
We've done that same Forgotten Islands itinerary on D1 before and it was FABULOUS. We've also done a very similar Banda Sea itinerary on Arenui and the diving was incredible. We are gutted to give up this opportunity now, but I'm currently recovering from back surgery and don't feel confident enough if the diving gets challenging at all.
If you decide to book the trip you would make the arrangements directly with Alberto, and once you have paid they will refund the deposit we paid. They have been really gracious about allowing us to offer the BOGO special to someone else, and even offered us a partial refund already.
If you decide to do it you would email Alberto Reija at

info@dive-damai.com

Please let me know if you decide to book it, so I can make my arrangements with Alberto and not offer it to anyone else :)
You can also email me at
rbjunk1@comcast.net
Rachel Bergman

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom