Bali water temperature?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi, I was wondering if anyone out there would happen to know the water temps in Bali right now. Headed out to dive in a couple of days and not too sure how much exposure protection to pack - I've been advised the whole range from 22 to 30 degrees celsius. Anyone have a more precise, definite figure?

Thanks!

I was there in mid November. We had 29-30C at Tulamben and 27-28C at Nusa Penida. The dive guides said it can be colder at Penida... down to around 24C, I think.

Have a great trip!

Zept

It really depends where and when you dive.While Tulamben and Menjangan are always diveable with shorties, Nusa Penida, Topekong and Gilimanuk can get a bit chilly to downright bloody freezing(full suit recommended).

Cheers you two, just got done packing based on your advice. Unfortunately I'm going to both Tulamben and Nusa Penida so I've had to get both a shorty and a 4mm in. Now hope I don't overshoot the airline weight limit.

Right... safe diving y'all :)

Back
Top Bottom