Bali Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It depends on how much time you are planning to stay in Bali. If you have at least a week, I suggest a 5/6-day safari taking in Menjangan, Tulamben, Amed and Padangbai or Sanur. If you have only a few days, I suggest staying in Padangbai on the east coast where you can easily dive the fabulous Nusa Penida (and some excellent local dive sites) as well as do a day-trip to Tulamben/Amed.

If you are looking for a reliable dive operator, I recommend Absolute Scuba. I was in Bali for 5 days in October and they arranged everything for me, including accommodation, transfers and a varied dive itinerary. They are just about the only dive op on the island who are willing to cater to single divers without charging exhorbitant supplements. Excellent service and very reasonable prices. Check out their website:
Diving Bali | Bali Scuba Diving | Bali Diving Safaris - Dive bali

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom