Bali dive operators

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dangles

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hey there

Can anyone recommend a good dive operator for Nusa Penida? I'm after someone who is safe and reliable and need to use someone based on Bali itself, and another based on Nusa Lembongan. Also does anyone know what the diving is like there in June, any Mola Mola's about?

Hi

Absolute scuba in Padangbai is a great shop. Think they have another shop in Sanur. Very professional! Just google absolute scuba bali. You can stay in small friendly town of Pandanbai and dive from Tulemben to Nusa Penida with Absolute. I highly recommend them!!

The mola mola start late June and July but August is best. Actually my Instructor friend just saw one the other day but it is rare this time of the year. Depends on the thermacline.

Deffinately check out manta point. The manta are beautiful ;-).

Another vote for Absolute dive in Padangbai. They run a great shop.

Hey there

Can anyone recommend a good dive operator for Nusa Penida? I'm after someone who is safe and reliable and need to use someone based on Bali itself, and another based on Nusa Lembongan. Also does anyone know what the diving is like there in June, any Mola Mola's about?

Best two based on Nusa Lembongan are Bali Diving adventures and World Diving,

For Bali there are quite a few, Including and not limited to
Bali Diving Academy, Bali Air Diving, BIDP, Water Worx Dive Center, Absolute Scuba, Crystal Divers, Atlantis International,,,,,,

Try Absolute Scuba, on absolute-scuba-indonesia.com or email direct on absolutescubabali@gmail.com

I've always used Bali Scuba and found them very knowledgeable and safety conscious.

I'll be back out in Bali next week to do my Rescue Diver course with these guys.

With the Mola Mola there's always a chance of seeing them, we saw 2 in one day this time last year off Nusa Penida.

Have a great time whoever you dive with.

Good dive operators as i know in Sanur is Air Diving Academy and in padang bai is Absolute Scuba
Mola mola season's normally start at the end of June or beginning July but other friends saw them few weeks ago in crystal bay and blue corner.

have fun.....

Back
Top Bottom