Bali and Scuba Serya Trip report, Chapter One

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sweet shots, great to hear you had a good time and enjoyed the diving, shame you had to miss next month...

but don't worry Catherine, we going to do another photo class there in 07.... :D

Tassie_Rohan:
Great photos Catherine! I was at Scuba Seraya a few months ago and loved it - and now seeing your photos I can't wait to go back. I miss the friendly balinese and their wonderful culture. Keep the the photos coming...

Cheers,
Rohan.

thanks you guys...hey, how come bali is not always capitalized? I noticed in my book that bali is sometimes capped and sometimes not.

Great photos.

Now get some practice with that boat of yours. I think we'll be in Oahu in December. My step-son is running in the marathon, so we'll be there to watch. While we're there you can take us for a boat ride. ... Just make it a bit less windy then the day you guys came out with us!

Very timely, was looking at Bali on the weekend for this winter's non diving vacation with my partner - she does not dive at all. Non diving as in not a liveaboard and only diving some days:D

Great pics, and description, makes me want to go now.

Downside is the long flight to get there and the even longer flight back. Vancouver - Taipei - Bali is the most direct route I could find. How did you fly from Hawaii Catherine - can't seem to find a flight and Hawaii is a nice mid flight break when flying to the South Pacific, if I can get it to work.

I see now that Continental has a flight Hawaii - Bali. Just might make a good layover.

Absolutely beautifull pics! Looks like you had a great time! I'd love to know where you stayed exactly and who you dove with. The bungalow looks fantastic...:D

Another dream for my mind to drool over...:wink:

Later

very affordable.

Scuba Serya in Tulamben and Kajane Villa in Ubud.

I even looked at the 45 dollar a nigh rooms in Ubud and they were fine....ac/ clean etc. The places we stayed about 120 but private villas that would be 800/ night in many places.

collage2.jpg

We are leaving tomorrow for Manila and Bali Catherine. I love the PI but we are excited to see Bali. PM me your phone # again and I'll call you from Manila. Say hi to JB.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom