Bahia de Los Angeles Air?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OCdiving Deb

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
We may be doing a spontaneous trip to Bahia de Los Angeles this weekend, so I need fast advice!

Is air easy or difficult to get? Does it matter if our tanks are HP? Can they fill to 3500? Would AL80s be better?

Any other advice we'll need to know? We have never been diving in Mexico, so any advice is welcome.

Thanks!

kelphelper

My few trips south to the Baha I saw only yoke regs. and AL80's. You could call Amigos Del Mare in Cabo and ask? Tel: 114 3-05-05. Hope this helps.

My main question is how easy to get air. One operator said he can only fill 4-5 tanks in a whole day. If the 4 of us do 3 tank dives, we need someone who can fill our 12 tanks each day and then anyone else's who needs air too.

And then, can they fill HP to 3500 or even close.

We have the HP tanks and our regs are already DIN, but we also have adaptors if we need to use AL80s.

Is that more clear?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom