Bahamas Underground

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OBXDIVEGUY

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just read a great article in Advanced Diver Magazine about Bahamas Underground dive center in Marsh Harbor, Bahamas. Is there anyone that has an experience with them?

I'd love to head out that way, but I don't even know where to start to make travel plans. I'm not exactly a world traveller to say the least. Along those lines, cheap is key.

Here is the shop:
www.Bahamasunderground.com

Any advice?

Thanks!
OBX

I completed my full cave certification (cavern, intro, full) with Brian Kakuk and Bahamas Underground. What an awesome experience. Brian was a great instructor and teacher; knowledgeable without the arrogance. The cave systems were unparalleled in beauty and decoration which makes it a must go destination. Brian's fees are reasonable, and provides full service diving (nitrox, trimix, rebreathers, sidemount, rentals, etc). Best thing would be to email Brian directly and he could make specific recommendations to address your needs. Abaco as a destination is generally more expensive than Florida or Mexico, but it is possible to visit on a budget--as I did. Again, the quality was well worth any extra $ spent.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom